Videos have a better reach than blog posts. But that does not mean you stop creating blog posts. There is a way you get better exposure for your blog post. You can always create a video out of your blog posts in order to increase reach or exposure of your blog post.
How do you do it?
- Pick a blog post that you think can get converted into a video.
- Make a list of key takeaways from a blog post.
- Craft a short and crisp script around those key takeaways.
- Use free stock image websites to download the required images. Some of such sites are Pixabay, Free Images etc.
- Download a video making an app or visit the video making software on web.
- Create a final video by adding downloaded photos. Add video script on images using a video making app or software.
- Browse a free music library or archive to add a soundtrack to your video.
- Your video is ready to be published!
What kinds of posts you should be to converting into videos?
- How to
- Ideas or planner or bullet journal
- Daily lifestyle blogs
Sharing these videos on social media can help you drive traffic towards your website and also in creating brand awareness. Do not forget to upload a video on YouTube to increase its maximum reach.