How LinkedIn can help you accomplish your business goals? Through LinkedIn marketing, it’s easy to connect your brand with more than 630 million professionals across the globe.
Here are a few tips that can help you engage your audience and grow your business using LinkedIn marketing.
Before we dive deep into the sea of LinkedIn marketing, here are few stats and demographics:
(The data is in reference to Omnicore https://www.omnicoreagency.com/ )
- Total number of LinkedIn users: 630 million
- Total Number of Monthly Active Linkedin Users: 303 million
- Number of New Linkedin New Members per Second: 2
- Out of 87 million Millennials on LinkedIn, 11 million are in decision-making positions.
LinkedIn content marketing stats and demographics:
- LinkedIn is the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94%.
- LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites & blogs.
- 92% of B2B marketers include LinkedIn in their digital marketing strategies.
Now how do you use LinkedIn for your business’ benefit?
Create a company profile
Start off with creating a company profile. As aforementioned, LinkedIn has a total of 630 million users. Not being on LinkedIn means you are missing out on this huge number of audience to draw leads from.
Define the audience and goals
A defined goal makes it easy to measure success. Before you start with LinkedIn marketing, it’s important to know what you exactly want your output to be. It could involve generating leads, raising brand awareness, or maybe both.
There are quite easy ways to direct people to visit your LinkedIn profile.
- Start with employees: Let your employees add a company in their LinkedIn portfolio. Once your employees are connected to your company they are most likely to share content with their networks.
- Add ‘LinkedIn profile link’ to your website: This will allow website visitors to land on your LinkedIn profile.
Promotion on LinkedIn
If your published post receives high engagement then consider promoting it. This will drive even more engagement to your post.
Along with sponsored content, advertise your content on LinkedIn. There are levels of services on LinkedIn including Account-Based Marketing, Dynamic Ads, Display Ads, Sponsored InMail, Text Ads, Sponsored Content, and Advanced Ad Targeting.