Videos are enjoyable and easy to consume. It is no surprise that people spend a lot of time watching videos; in fact, approximately a third of total online activity is spent on watching videos. It is said that 50% of what our brain processes are visual imagery. Videos are special because they engage the human brain in three unique ways: through our primal system, our emotions, and our intellect. So, you may engage your audience, offering different types of video content for a more effective marketing and sales strategy.
Why Videos in Marketing Work?
- There is a psychological behavior of individuals behind watching videos. When there is movement in the peripheral vision it grabs our attention.
- Besides in the videos, the brain patterns of both the speaker and listener are in sync, leading to effective communication. This is the reason why video viewers can retain up to 95% of the communication compared to 10% retention when the same message is read.
- Videos can effectively convey facts and emotions quickly.
- Video testimonials can combine brain syncing, an emotional message, and social validation, all in a single persuasive package.
How Using Videos in Content Marketing Enhances Sale?
It has been observed that in 2020 brands relied heavily on videos as a marketing tool than any other year. It was majorly because of the Covid-19 impact. However, since the users have now got the hang of it, the trend will most likely continue.
Let us read through the following pointers to understand how sales will increase with videos in marketing. (the data is based on research conducted)
- Given that customers take inspiration from social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, posts that contain a video receive 48% more views.
- Marketers who employ marketing videos would get 66% more leads.
- By the end of 2021, 80% of all internet traffic will include video.
- People are likely to spend more than 100 minutes a day watching videos.
- Nearly 72% of customers prefer video over other media to learn about a product or service.
- 59% of the executives prefer watching a video to reading text.
Based on the above data we can safely presume that marketing through videos is the way forward.
Suggested Read: Why has video marketing become such a rage these days?
Types of Marketing Videos You Can Use
To push and enhance sales for your business you may use the following types of videos in your marketing strategy.
This easy-to-shoot video offers explanations about a product/service/company, true to its name. This video works like a virtual tour where you demonstrate a product or service to the audience and share helpful information with them.
Here you may promote your brand by way of a live event. It offers a great opportunity to go in-depth with a topic. This format gives you the freedom to do interviews with an industry expert, do a live Q&A with your audience, or perform live demos of your product.
Get creative marketing for your product with web series. Here you can follow a script and do multiple episodes on a specific topic.
Corporate Video Production
Professional video production companies offer a range of video production services where you can showcase your company values and enhance your corporate image through corporate video production. These include Employee Portrait, Company Culture Video, Meet the Team, Event Videos, Company Vlog, Announcement Videos, Corporate Interviews, etc.
Product demo videos explain the features and benefits of a product in-depth, which offers incredible value, especially to those who are in the latter stages of the buying cycle. The video conversion rate of such content is quite high.
Client testimonials are one of the most powerful marketing tools you can leverage and offer a high video conversion rate.
Animation Marketing Videos
Animation marketing videos are animated pieces that share valuable information in a way that is visually appealing and emotionally stimulating.
While all of this may sound too technical, you don’t need to learn and execute all this for your business. There are professional agencies that manage it for you. If you are looking for one in Pune, check out Digital Tokri. Digital Tokri is one of the best digital marketing agencies in Pune offering a host of services in internet marketing.
At Digital Tokri, the team helps in creating tailor-made videos for customers at every stage of the buying cycle to build a strategy that attracts and converts. They discuss with their clients the product branding and theme and help businesses to develop a powerful video marketing strategy.
Also Read: Top 5 video marketing tools
Videos are a powerful tool that you should include in your digital marketing strategy. Get professional help, get ready to rise and shine!